Shirazi cat or Persian cat is a breed of cat which is distinguished by its long hair and round mouth. This type of cat originated from Iran, and then it migrated to Europe in the seventeenth century, then spread all over the world. In Britain hybridization and multiplication allowed the production of new species of different colors, but at the same time it created a flat-faced variety and increased kidney disease in other species.
The Shirazi cat, or Persian cat, is the second most popular cat in the United States, according to the Animal Breeders Association. The cat is 60 cm long, weighs 4.5 kg and can reach 19 years of age. Shirazi or Persian has different types and colors, especially after hybridization and multiplication which he expressed, including white, which is the original color, gold, black and brown. The legs of these cats are shorter than the legs of ordinary cats. Sherazzi cat has a very calm temperament, is loyal to its owner, and loves to play a lot. Shirazi's hair should also be kept clean and combed so that parasites and insects do not spread inside.
- Do not neglect it; Failure to provide food and drink for this can result in death.
- Paying attention to his mental state, and considering him as a family member.
- Keep it clean to get rid of germs, and avoid water entering her ear to avoid it dying.
- Contact your veterinarian every time and get vaccinated to prevent the disease.
- Play with him, because he tends to play and riot to get his boss's attention.
- Avoid being hurt or provoked to avoid becoming more aggressive.
- Teach him to sleep in the place designated for him.