Dogs are one of the most widespread carnivores on the face of the earth, domesticated and reared by humans, living in harmony with their various human societies. Dog breeds usually vary in shape, size and color, but these breeds are used for a variety of tasks and to serve humans, they are used for hunting, grazing, protection and assistance to the police, army and others, as long as they have some. Remedial role today,
Considered to be a species that has a wide range of uses, we will talk about these dogs here, and learn how to train them, how to care for them, and some of their diseases.
Boxer dog They are also called boxing dogs, as these dogs are one of the working dog breeds known for their short shiny coats, fine hair and aggression and intelligence.
Named the Boxing Dog because of the strength of its front legs and high fighting ability, these dogs range in length from 53 to 63.5 cm, when they weigh 27 to 32 kg, and this dog is also distinguished by the presence of a black mask on its face.
Boxer dog Friendly dogs, and enjoy wide popularity, as these dogs are characterized by caution, agility and suspicion when meeting strangers, which enables their dog to possess high powers of guarding and an excellent range of expressions that reflect mood, activity and flexibility. The mix shows attention, and for that they have been used for a variety of purposes, and some of the uses of these dogs will be mentioned later.
-Use to help the blind and people with special needs.
-Use for police work.
-Help the sheep.
-Use to carry pots to help the army.
-Use as a dog attack and guard during war.
How to train boxer dogs
Boxer dogs are among the best dogs who are active and able to learn fast. They are strong and energetic dogs. Therefore, he may have difficulty concentrating. This is a dog that is very popular with many people. Many people care about raising these dogs, and one of these dogs needs to know the correct method of training them for breeding, and how to train them will be discussed below. Boxer dog:
Understanding the right way to train a dog:
– Educate yourself on how to train this breed of dog and avoid common training mistakes.
– Learn about boxer dog breeds.
– Talk to dog trainers about this breed of dog and see how the trainers interact with their dog.
Boxer puppy training:
– Stimulate the puppy using food and praise while performing well, to provide a strong inspiration for the boxer puppy.
– Chewable toys such as bones and soft toys.
– Courses are offered must be within the short training period.
– By playing with puppies, maintain positive training.
– Teach the puppy to go outside to the bathroom to meet his needs.
Adult Boxer Training:
– Start teaching the dog the basics of training as a sitting and standing subject, keeping the training sessions short and taking breaks between them to play and drink.
– Train dogs to avoid misbehavior like jumping on people.
– Teach the dog to go to his crate while his trainer is away.
How to take care of a boxer dog
– Provide high quality food for boxer dogs to maintain a good health.
– Serve regular meals through a schedule in appropriate amounts depending on the age of the dog.
Provide adequate supply of pure water at all times.
– Offer some snacks such as bones, cheese, cooked eggs and sweet potatoes as an incentive.
– Take care to keep your dog away from dangerous foods that can harm him, such as: citrus fruits, grapes, chocolate, garlic, onions, raw meat, salty foods and others.
Boxer dog health:
– Take the dog to the vet regularly for regular examination.
– Make sure there are no visible signs of illness in the dog, such as diarrhea, conjunctivitis, fainting and shortness of breath.
– Keep your dog clean and tidy several times a week to keep his coat clean.
– Don’t forget to clean your dog’s teeth.
– Give the dog a proper place to sleep and rest and clean this place once a week to maintain hygiene.
– Training the dog to go abroad to meet his needs.
Boxer Dog Entertainment:
– Get some time to play with the dog every day to keep the dog entertained and happy.
– Take the boxer for a walk every day.
– Giving a lot of toys to the dog to stimulate the mind and prevent boredom.
– Continue to train your dog in the basics of sitting, talking, and more.
Boxer dog disease
Boxer dogs are exposed to cancer, heart disease, aortic stenosis and many more diseases, as these dogs are the most susceptible to the disease, about 22% of puppies die before reaching 7 weeks of age and cancer represents 38.5%. %, And then heart disease, which represents 6.9%, is one of the most susceptible dogs to the effects of depression and bradycardia, and we will mention more later. Diseases that affect this breed of dog:
– Muscle dysplasia.
– Entropy disease.
– Spinal fusion.
– Ulcerative colitis.
– Eye ulcers.
– Stomach expansion.
Have a white boxer dog?
It is common among international dog companies that boxer dogs come in a wide range of colors. Their fur is a mixture of brown and black and they have white spots on their chest, legs and nose.
However, the White Boxer dog is not fully recognized, although it is not sick with albinism, and unfortunately some breeders kill these dogs as a result.
But now it is less than before.
|White boxer dog|